Wednesday 19 October 2011

A Satire of Social Media

As part of my PR class I will be creating a blog which pokes fun at social media.  Now don't get me wrong, I am just as guilty about being tied to my iPhone and lap top, checking facebook updates and twitter feeds, but like everything in life, some people are a little more than obsessed nowadays and I think this is a perfect thing to blog about (ironically).  Now those of you who know me know that I am obsessed with music and sing most of the time (much to my friends dismay)!  Inspired by Weird Al, I bring to you parodies of popular songs, adapted to be about social media websites!  I am open to suggestions so if there is a song or a site you think I should parody, let me know and I'll be happy to come up with something.  I am still getting use to some sites, so if there is any background or ranting you personally have, all suggestions are welcome!  I apologize in advance if anyone takes offence, but life is meant to be laughed at and I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment